Powerball results for 01/13/21; Did anyone win the $ 556 million jackpot?
LANSING, MI – Three Michigan players took home $ 1 million, as did several other players across the country, but there was no winner of the $ 556 million jackpot for the Wednesday January 13th raffle.
This means that the Powerball draw on Saturday January 16 will be worth $ 640 million with a cash option of $ 478.7 million.
The Powerball numbers (white) for January 13: 4-19-23-25-49
The Red Powerball power number: 14
The Power Play number: 2
Powerball winners on January 13:
· While there was no grand prize winner, 11 players tied the five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million. These tickets were sold in California, Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, New York, Texas and Virginia. Two of these winners were sold in California, three in Michigan and two more in Texas.
Only the Virginia player also played the Power Play option which increased his winnings to $ 2 million
Prior to the draw, the jackpot increased from $ 550 million to $ 556 million.
· In Michigan, three tickets sold won $ 1,000,000 in the draw. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
These tickets were sold at Food Max Supermarket, 27333 Cherry Hill, Inkster, The Kroger Store located at 1100 W Argyle St, Jackson and Joe Hall Quick Stop Inc, 244 Joe Hall Dr, Ypsilanti.
· There were 3,322,327 tickets sold which won at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 106,059 tickets sold won at least $ 4 in the draw.
Powerball is offered in 44 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and a red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
The next Mega Millions raffle will take place on Friday, January 15 with an estimated jackpot of $ 750 million and a cash option of $ 550.6 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will take place on Saturday January 16 at 7:29 pm with a jackpot of $ 1.05 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Thursday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 110,000. The draw is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest Michigan Lottery news, check out the official site of the Michigan Lottery, which also offers more information about instant tickets, sweepstakes and other lottery games.
The last Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $ 70 million playing Powerball in February. With her earnings, Davis said she plans to buy a new house and a new car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it makes sense for players to immediately verify their tickets as a winner worth $ 1 million sold to Hartland. in 2019 was not claimed. The ticket was purchased at Hartland Speedway, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. Instead, the money went to the State Educational Assistance Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take take a look at these tips by lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” has won over $ 1 million in Florida by winning top jackpots in small games.