Ocean City NJ considered one of the best beach towns to live
The state of New Jersey has a ton of beautiful coastal towns and it is very difficult to decide which beach town is best to live in. Wallet Hub recently created a list of “Best Beach Towns to Live in 2021” and Ocean City was named one of the best in the country.
Just in case you didn’t know, there are roughly 44 beaches in the state of New Jersey, and only 3 New Jersey beach towns are on the list of 145 ‘Best Beach Towns of 2021’.
Ocean City took 99th place overall on the list of “Best Beach Towns to Live in 2021”. Ventnor City landed in 129th place and Asbury Park took 132nd place.
We learned that “WalletHub compared 191 cities across 62 key indicators of livability”. Several categories helped secure the list of ‘Best Beach Towns to Live in 2021’.
These categories included affordability, weather, safety, economy, education and health and quality of life.
According to Wallet Hub, these are the places Ocean City, NJ has taken in these categories.
- Affordability – 90th place. It’s not too bad knowing that the Garden State is quite expensive.
- Weather – 111th place. New Jersey weather can change in minutes, it’s crazy.
- Safety – 100th place. This something that we can work with.
- Economy – 52nd place. Show that money is flowing in Ocean City.
- Education & Health – 142nd place. Out of the 145 best seaside towns, it’s still good.
- Quality of life – 24th place. Looks like Ocean City life is one of the best.
Ocean City might be a dry city and people may call it boring because alcohol isn’t allowed, but it’s still one of the best beach towns in the whole country.